Sunday, August 9, 2026

Review: Various Artists - Astral Wave Vol 2 (Braintrance)


Braintrance is my favorite (and only?) label for new Ravecore and Hardtrance productions, and I think I said that 10 times already.
But it's true, I know no other label that does the old sound, and does not mix it with more boring "new" styles like mainstream hardstyle or hardstyle or whatever.
It's just pure, card-carrying, trance / rave hardcore.

This little release is a bit harder (and faster) than the usual output on the label. And that's the way (uh-huh, uh-huh), I like it!

Various Artists - Astral Wave Vol 2

1. Wasi Distorsion - Super Saw 05:32
2. Astral Wave - Symphony Of The Crown 05:16
3. Dj El Gris - High Spirits In The Shadows 04:51
4. Ninu Brt - Bright 05:51
5. Mr. Ace - Panic Transmission 07:01

https://braintrance.bandcamp.com/album/astral-wave-vol-2

No comments:

Post a Comment